Masters Inn is a Pet-Friendly Hotel!
Your Pets are Welcome at Masters Inn
No one likes to leave their best friend behind, and that's why traveling with your pet is easy when you stay at a Masters Inn. Pet-friendly hotels are sometimes hard to find, so we know you'll appreciate Masters Inn's hotels in Southeastern cities like Atlanta, and Tuscaloosa. Most of our Masters Inn hotels are happy to accept pets and we welcome you and your four-legged traveling companion. Here are a few things to keep in mind when staying in one of Masters Inn's pet-friendly hotels:
Let Us Know Your Pet is Coming to Visit!
You can still book your hotel accommodations online and enjoy our Best Available Rate and low online discounts, but please, take a moment and call the hotel property directly (not the 800 number for central reservations). Give them your name and reservation confirmation number and ask them to add your pet to the reservation. In order to keep pet-people and non-pet-people happy at Masters Inn, we ask that you review our corporate policy regarding our furry friends.
- A non-refundable fee will be charged upon check-in, based upon the length of stay and your location.
- Most Masters Inn locations charge a pet friendly lodging fee of $10 per night, not to exceed $20 for up to 7 nights for dogs and cats (up to 20 lbs)
- Guests are responsible for any damages to the room and its contents. If extensive cleaning or damage repair is necessary beyond the normal deep cleaning process, the guest may be charged additional fees.
- At most pet-friendly locations, well-behaved pets weighing less than 20 pounds are welcome. If your pet is larger than 20 pounds, please contact the hotel directly with your reservation request.
- Pets must be declared during guest registration.
- No more than two pets are allowed in each room.
- Service animals are always welcome.
- Pets may be left unattended in your room. However, your pet must be in a crate or pet carrier while you are gone. If a pet is left unattended in the room and is not crated, we will not clean due to safety concerns for our employees and your pet.
- Pets must be on a leash at all times when outside.
- Guests are responsible for picking up after their pet in and around the hotel at all times.
- Guests may be asked to leave the hotel if their pet becomes a nuisance to other guests.